Food & Wine: Articles

Food & Restaurant Reviews, opinions, obsequious and not so much stuff in and around Boston and New England

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Frank's Steakhouse

Where: 2310 Massachusetts Ave. North Cambridge, MA 617-
Meal: Dinner
Food Type: Steak
For Who: Meat lovers

I have given Frank's more than enough tries. I have to conclude with a thumbs down. Every time I have been, the steak has been tough. Service is good but not enough to make up for the steak. I should have known considering the most expensive piece of meat is $22. It is a great family restaurant with a long Cambridge tradition but it is not worth your money. I grill many steaks each summer and I would take one of mine any day - which is unusual since I love getting a great steak at a restaurant.

Unfortunately, tradition has to lose here and they have to buy better cuts of meat.



Read more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Food over priced, service so so hostess acted like she was annoyed that we were there