Food & Wine: Articles

Food & Restaurant Reviews, opinions, obsequious and not so much stuff in and around Boston and New England

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chatterley's Pub & Restaurant

Where: New Hartford Center, New Hartford CT
Meal: Dinner menu early
Food Type: Bar/Fine Dining
For Who: Atmospheric folks

All I have to say is James O'Dell is the chef. Just try the place, alright? It is amazing.

My brother and I went around the New Year.

We were treated to an explosion of tastes including spicy Asian style chicken wings in a ginger spicy Asian sauce. The crispiest, sweetest, spiciest wings I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Followed by braised lamb shank as one entree and gnocchi entree as the next. This place is worth a try tomorrow. I can not recommend it enough.



Read more!

No comments: